- Better police services. A city our size needs a walk-in police desk and a reversal in the drastic cuts in police numbers
- Better housing. We will lobby the council to start building council homes at genuinely affordable rents
- Rethinking our town centre and jobs. Less commuting, more local employment, e.g. with start-up hubs, and more diversified leisure uses to sustain our retail centres
- A better environment. With affordable, inclusive public transport to address our air pollution issues, and securing new roads, schools and facilities to ensure genuinely sustainable communities
- Defending our NHS and health services: by fighting for improved hospital services in St Albans and supporting measures with a greater focus on prevention.
out and about in St albans