The NHS is a top priority for Labour and we will always support it.
The Tories used to say that too – but that was before the election.
- David Cameron promised: “We will guarantee that health spending increases in real terms, in each year of the Parliament”
- David Cameron promised: “We will stop the top-down re-organisations of the NHS that have got in the way of patient care”
- David Cameron promised: “I will protect frontline services”
David Cameron is breaking all his NHS promises.
- David Cameron has scrapped Labour’s waiting time guarantees for hospital treatments and GP appointments
- David Cameron is cutting nursing, medical and other staff from the NHS frontline. He’s making a £1.2 billion real cut in funding for England’s NHS
services next year
- David Cameron is wasting £2 billion on a reckless top down re-organisation which will open up all parts of the NHS to free market competition and rip the “N” out of the “NHS”.
WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO HOLD DAVID CAMERON TO HIS PROMISE TO “PROTECT THE NHS”.
The Tories can’t be trusted with the NHS.
- Labour inherited an NHS that was creaking at the seams after years of Tory under-funding.
- Labour saved the NHS with investment and reform. We built more than 100 new hospitals, employed an extra 50,000 doctors and 89,000 nurses, and created the shortest ever waiting lists.
- Now the NHS is starting to go backwards again under the Tories.